Over time, though, I did make some friends here, and of course I’ve also kept the friendships I had back in Spain. I’m actually still friends with some of the people I grew up with, which I’m really grateful for.
After that, I started working and studying different things over the years.
୨୧ ── ♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧
A while ago, I also started making some videos on TikTok.
The thing is… I quickly realized that I’m probably not the kind of person who could be a full-time influencer or something similar. 😂
I just don’t have the energy to constantly create content, come up with new ideas and upload videos every single day.
I have a lot of imagination in other areas, though!
At some point, I also started doing skincare reviews on Picky. Getting selected for campaigns can be quite difficult sometimes, but I really enjoy being able to try different products and share my honest opinions about them.
After a while, because of some personal reasons, I took quite a long break from making TikToks.
Right now, I honestly don’t see myself going back to making TikToks every other day. Instead, I’d like to use TikTok mainly to connect with more people through this website and share things related to my blog and also continue doing Picky reviews whenever I get selected for campaigns, and I’d like to slowly get back into creating more content in general.
I definitely took a pretty serious break from it all, but I’m trying to get back into things little by little.
⋆。゚✶°♡°✶。゚⋆⋆。゚✶°♡°✶。゚⋆⋆。゚✶°♡°✶。゚⋆⋆。゚✶°♡°✶。゚⋆⋆。゚✶°♡°✶。゚⋆⋆。゚✶°♡°✶。゚⋆⋆。゚✶°♡°✶。゚⋆⋆
A few more things about me
I absolutely LOVE cats. Like… all cats. 🐈⬛
But I have a special weakness for black cats.
And yes, I actually have 3 cats!
One of them is two years old, another one is nine, and my oldest one is eleven. I love them all so much and they are definitely a big part of my life.
I also really enjoy going out with my friends and trying new food.
I’m a huge fan of Asian food, especially Korean and Thai food, and lately I’ve also been trying more Chinese food.
And by Chinese food, I don’t mean the typical “Chinese takeaway” kind of food. 😂 I’m much more interested in trying traditional Chinese dishes and discovering different types of Chinese cuisine.
Thankfully, I live relatively close to Düsseldorf, and Düsseldorf has a pretty big Asian community, which means there are lots of restaurants and places where I can try new things.
One of my absolute favourites is Tteokbokki, especially when it has A LOT of cheese. 🧀
So far, everything I’ve tried has been really good, and I’m definitely not done exploring yet.
Apart from food, I’m also reallოy into makeup and hair care.
I love experimenting with different makeup looks and figuring out what actually suits me. I also really enjoy fashion, and lately I’ve been thinking more about developing my own personal style instead of always buying whatever happens to be trendy or comes from fast fashion.
I think I’m still figuring out exactly what my style is, but that’s actually part of the fun.
୨୧ ── ♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧♡ ── ୨୧
And yes, I love video games too!! 🎮
During the week, I usually play League of Legends and TFT (only if a have enough time).
But one of my favourite types of games are games like Stardew Valley.
I absolutely love cozy games like that, and I honestly can’t wait for more games in this genre to come out.
There’s something about them that reminds me of another era. They give me this very nostalgic feeling, almost like the early 2000s, and I absolutely love that.
And honestly, that’s also one of the reasons I wanted to create this blog.
I really miss the feeling of the old internet like the MySpace era, personal blogs, customizing your own little corner of the internet and interacting with other people through it.
I love the idea of having a little space online that actually feels personal and represents who you are.
So I guess Nami’s Beauty Space is my own little version of that.
A place where I can talk about skincare, beauty and random things I like, things I’m currently trying, and basically whatever I feel like sharing.
And I think that’s enough about me for now. ♡ ☺︎ ♡
💗Thanks for stopping by and getting to know me a little better! 💗
♡ ─── ♡ ─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡─── ♡





No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario