domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2026

My morning routine ☀️

 So let´s talk about my morning routine ☀️ that I have been following for a while now (probably for more than 8 months)

So when i first wake up the first thing I do is wash my face with ONLY WATER, this is very importan cause since I have dry skin, I prefer to maintain moist.

☼ ───────── ☼ ───────── ☼ ─────────☼ ─────────

First step - Rohto Mentholatum - Melano CC Brightening Lotion 🫧

I pour a small amount into the palm of my hand — around 2–3 drops — and gently press it onto my face.

The lotion has a light, watery texture that feels very easy to spread over the skin.

I use a light patting motion all over my skin until the lotion feels fully absorbed and my skin feels hydrated.

Así queda sencillo y natural, sin inventarnos características solo para llenar espacio.

Then, I move on to the next step

☼ ───────── ☼ ───────── ☼ ─────────☼ ─────────

Second step - Rohto Mentholatum - Melano CC Premium Brightening Essence 🫧


I apply the essence directly over my face and spread it evenly across my skin, paying a little extra attention to the areas where I usually want to improve the appearance of marks, especially around my mouth and on any leftover marks from dried-out breakouts.

It has a light, runny texture with a slightly oily feel. Once I’ve spread it over my face, I gently pat it into my skin until it feels settled.

I’ve been using this vitamin C essence for quite a while, and it has worked really well for me so far. I’ve never experienced an acne breakout from it, although skincare can react differently depending on the person and their skin.

After applying it, I usually wait around 3 minutes before moving on to the next step of my morning routine.

☼ ───────── ☼ ───────── ☼ ─────────☼ ─────────

Third step - Hada Labo Tokyo Glow Revitalizing Hydro Gel 🫧

I apply the hydro gel all over my face and gently pat it into my skin using the same tapping motion as with the previous steps.

It has a light gel-like texture and absorbs quite quickly into my skin. Despite its lightweight feel, I find it quite hydrating and comfortable to use.

It can be used both in the morning and at night, but this is where I use it in my morning routine.

Once I’ve finished patting it into my skin and it has absorbed, I move on to the next step.

☼ ───────── ☼ ───────── ☼ ─────────☼ ─────────

Fourth step - ROVECTIN – Calming Lotus Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++ 🫧

For the last step of my morning routine, I apply my sunscreen all over my face.

This is a sunscreen I discovered recently, and it honestly surprised me in the best way. It spreads really easily and doesn’t leave a white cast, which is something I really appreciate.

I also love how well my makeup sits on top of it. It doesn’t make my skin look dry, and at the same time, it gives my skin the extra moisture it needs throughout the day.

Once I’ve applied it evenly over my face, my morning skincare routine is done. 

☼ ───────── ☼ ───────── ☼ ─────────☼ ─────────


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario