domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2026

My Night Routine 🌙

My Night Routine 🌙

This is one of my two, sometimes three, night routines. This particular routine is more focused on preventing premature signs of aging, so it’s mainly the routine I reach for when I want to focus on anti-aging care and I do this routine every 2 days

It’s also a very simple routine, because sometimes I just don’t feel like doing a long skincare routine at night.

If I haven’t worn makeup that day, my entire night routine is literally just 4 products. If I have worn makeup, it’s five products, including my makeup remover/cleansing step. 

୨୧ ── ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨

First step -  TENZERO Relief Cica Cleansing Oil 🫧

Before applying the cleansing oil, I always make sure to wash my hands first. Since our hands touch so many things throughout the day, especially when we’ve been outside, I think this is an important step before touching your face.

If I’m not wearing makeup, one pump is enough for me, since the product dispenses quite a generous amount. If I’m wearing makeup, I use two pumps and apply the oil directly to my face.

I gently massage it all over my face for at least one minute, making sure the oil is evenly distributed.

Then, I wet my hands with water and massage my face again to emulsify the oil. It turns into a milky texture, and I continue massaging before rinsing it off.

Once I’ve finished cleansing, I move on to the next step

୨୧ ── ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨

SECOND STEP(only if i was wearing make-up) - Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 🫧

If I’m wearing makeup, this is the step I add after my cleansing oil.

I take a cotton pad, pour some of the micellar water onto it, and gently wipe it all over my face to remove any remaining traces of makeup.

୨୧ ── ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨

SECOND STEP (when i´m not wearing make up) - ORJENA Fresh Cleansing Foam – Tea Tree Cica 🫧

If I’m not wearing makeup, this is my second step. If I am wearing makeup, I use it after removing my makeup with the cleansing oil and micellar water.

I always do this step directly in the shower. I put a small amount of the cleansing foam into my hand, add a little water and emulsify it until it starts to foam.

Then, I apply it to my face and gently massage my skin for around one minute.

After that, I rinse my face thoroughly with water

୨୧ ── ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨

Third step — P.CALM Active Retinoid 3000 Fade Cream 🫧

I use this cream every other day, since it contains an active retinoid and I don’t use it every day.

I apply about a pea-sized amount to my face and spread it evenly over my skin. I gently massage it in and use the same light patting motion until it feels absorbed.

After applying it, I wait at least 5 minutes before moving on to the next step

୨୧ ── ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨

Final step — P.CALM Active PDRN 50000 Rejuvenating Cream 🫧

Once my retinoid cream has fully settled into my skin, I apply around two pea-sized amounts of this cream and spread it evenly all over my face.

I gently massage it in and, as always, finish with my little patting motion until it feels well absorbed.

This cream really helps keep my skin hydrated, and honestly, it feels really nice on my skin. I’m especially looking forward to using it during the winter. During the summer, it can feel a little greasier, but since I have dry skin, I personally don’t mind that at all.

I also like to use whatever is left on my hands and gently apply it to my lips, where it leaves them feeling nicely hydrated too.

Overall, this is a cream I really enjoy having as the final step of my night routine. 

୨୧ ── ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨ ☾ ── ୨

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario